Aromatherapy for AYA Cancer Patients
Tuesday, 9/27 @ 5:30 pm at the Inner Harbor with @Megan Cannone
In order to register for events you’ll need to create an account in VolunteerHub, which will ask you for your demographic info just one last time. To create an account you will just need to do the following:
- Click this link to go to our Meetups page in VolunteerHub. It will say “there are no events at this time” until you create an account.
- In the upper right hand corner of the page you’ll see a link you can click to “Create an Account” – click that
- Create a username and password – please try to choose a username and password you will remember
- Click “Next” to skip the join code page
- On the Affiliations page, please be sure the “Meetups” box is checked
- Complete your profile – you will only have to do this one time!
- Verify your account via your email address
Once you have selected “Meetups” and finished creating your account you will be able to go back to the Meetups Landing Page
see the calendar that shows all our meetups and support groups for the month. If you click into any of the events you’ll see more details for the event and be able to click a button to sign up. This calendar will get updated monthly and you will continue to get an email every month to let you know about the new month’s events and a link to this landing page. You can also visit the landing page any time to see our meetups scheduled, you’ll just need to log into the platform to be able to see the schedule and register for events.